Artists, scientists and psychologists in discussion on the role of sleep; and what dreams say about us as individuals and wider society.
Chair: Geraldine Cox (Artist in Residence at Imperial College London)
- Clare Dudeney (Curator of In Dreams & Artist) on sharing our inner worlds of sleep.
- Professor Adam Zeman (University of Exeter) on visual imagination and the inner eye.
- Rebecca Chuks (writer) poetry reading.
- Giorgio Gilestro (Imperial College London) on the role of sleep.
- Dr Ivana Rosenzweig (King’s College London) on the sleeping brain and importance of dreams to our mental wellbeing.
- Ruth Calland (Artist & Jungian Therapist) on meaning in dreams and social dreaming.
Sign up with eventbrite